Amy Iannone is a virtual bookkeeping, payroll & tax professional, who started Professional Bookkeeping & Tax Assistants in Denver, CO in 2017 to help small business owners get financially organized, realize their profit, manage their payroll and stay current on their taxes.
Her experience as a former Office Manager and Quality Team Leader coupled with her passion to help small business owners profit with their businesses is the backbone of her company.
She can help you save money and have peace of mind knowing how much your company is making and spending, stay up-to-date on your taxes and can, therefore, focus on running YOUR business.
- 20+ years office management, payroll and bookkeeping
- 5 years tax preparation and planning
- QuickBooks Online Advanced ProAdvisor
- Annual Filing Season Program (AFSP) certified - search for Iannone Amelia
- Authorized IRS eFile provider
- Associates of Applied Science in Business Management from Community College of Denver
- Bookkeeper Launch Certificate of Completion
- Goal to obtain Enrolled Agent (EA) certification in 2022
- Charter member of Digital Bookkeeper Association
- Premium member of National Association of Tax Professionals
Social and Networking Memberships:
- SHE – Supporting Heart & Enterprise
- Colorado Women Chamber of Commerce
- The Pledgettes
- RISE Digital
- Elevate Network
In her free time, Amy enjoys spending time with her three adult sons and grandson, life partner and two cats and traveling to new and exciting places.